I hope in the up coming year to write more about politics, entertainment, and international headlines that I have come across. My candidate did win the presidency, but it looks like he is having some troubles with right wing conservatives being "no men". BUT that will be in up coming columns.
The Octo-mom story has engulfed my interest. I am trying to ween myself from that tragic story, but with all train wrecks, I have had a hard time looking away. So if she shows up, like now, it is because I have read a whole lot of articles recently about the situation. I would love to figure out what drives a person to such criminal and selfish behavior.
Thank you for reading and being patient with me. More to come... I just hope it does not take four months to get back to my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment